|Sent on:||Friday, June 29, 2012 1:56 PM|
Leads360 is seeking a UX Director
Leads360 is Salesforce.com for B2C companies!
Founded in 2004 in Los Angeles, Leads360 is the leading cloud-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) sales automation and telephony company for companies who sell to consumers. Our product enables our customers to reach more prospects and close more sales through smart, automated sales and marketing processes. Having recently raised over $15M in funding we are on the cusp of becoming one of the best known companies in the SaaS space. Take a look at our website to learn more about us at www.leads360.com.
What’s different about Leads360?
We have a strong culture based on several defining principles. The principles require that each of us act as owners; seek the truth; collaborate and listen; expect to be accountable, embrace change; obsess about making our clients successful and collectively value our time at work. We hire people who thrive in this environment above everything else and for the right people this is the best place on earth to work.
We believe we have created a unique place to work and build a career for some of the most talented individuals in Southern California. We provide a fully stocked kitchen, have company social events on a monthly basis and have a team environment that people love being part of. Alongside this we also offer a more than competitive benefits package to each team member.
The Opportunity/Your Role:
This is a career-defining role for an exceptional usability leader!
The executive team has defined achieving outstanding product usability and design as a key priority for the company. You will be the leading executive charged with realizing this goal.
You will have several immediate objectives:
· Define the user interaction and experience vision for Leads360’s product suite
· Translate that vision into specific, detailed requirements
· Hire and manage a UX/design agency to assist in re-imagining our interface design
· Work with the engineering and product organizations to implement the overhauled UI
· Hire a focused internal UI/UX team to continuously deliver an incredible experience to our software’s users.
· Own usability quality control across the product portfolio.
What We Are Looking For:
· 5+ years of UX Design experience with demonstrated leadership experience.
· Creativity - You see solutions and ideas when most others see chaos
· Passion - We want you to wear your passion for usability for all to see. Show us that you have the dedication to fight for the user in every single decision Leads360 makes about our product
· Maniacal Detail Orientation - You feel annoyed when you see a period at the end of this sentence because the other bullets didn’t have one.
· Training/Interest - You can tell us why Don Norman is important and what “discount usability engineering” means because you are passionate about your discipline
· Intellect - The smartest people you know would use “clever” as one of their foremost adjectives to describe you
· Hardworking - You are our first UX-centric hire. We have deep, powerful software and a mountain of usability “opportunities” that will require you to be highly productive to tackle them in a reasonable time-frame
· Curiosity - You spend your down time poring over competitors’ and partners’ products to both pick up ideas and be the curator of valuable knowledge on the bar we need to reach
· Maturity/Seasoning - We don’t care one bit how old you are but we do care that you don’t take constructive dialog personally and that you have the gravitas and presence to convince executives of your opinions
· Communication - You love to discuss ideas and plans with engineers, customers or anyone else with a valid opinion
Compensation and Benefits:
· Compensation dependant on experience
What others have to say about us:
I’m Qualified And Interested, Now What?
For consideration, please send us your resume & portfolio to [address removed]
· Portfolio – We will want to see what you have done in the past and your level of contribution to each project.
· Resume – A summary of places you’ve worked and/or been educated at with dates