My client is an agency in Westwood...specializing in the music industry. They are looking to bring in a freelance UX Designer for a 3-6 month project, onsite. Please respond if you are interested or know anyone that might be!
You will be involved in a broad range of key initiatives and projects performing a combination of requirements analysis and UI design/development to provide effective B2C interaction.
Extremely skilled at capturing and translating of product requirements into wireframes. Work with the Product Manager to create interaction design documents detailing the user experience.
• Collaborate with business and information technology cross-functional teams to design and implement innovative solutions that support business requirements and initiatives.
• Interact directly with business stakeholders to understand, analyze and clarify business goals and requirements.
• Manage and support static and dynamic websites from conceptual design to production deployment.
• Establish and enforce style guidelines and standards to drive consistency, brand management and design integrity.
• Propose changes to support continuous improvement to the overall effectiveness of the portal, web content and applications.
• Create detailed documentation for the authoring templates created by the department.
A minimum 2-3 years working experience in designing and launching consumer facing websites.
• Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Computer Science or a related field required.
• Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good organization and time management skills
• Handle multiple concurrent tasks
• Advanced HTML editing skills including the use of Dreamweaver,
• Customer service principles and practices
• Project planning techniques
• Knowledge of web user interface design best practices and logic as applied to web applications.
• Responsible for concepting the user experience for digital solutions. Key tasks include wireframing user flows, site maps and screen schematics to illustrate progressive interfaces built around user behavior. Ideally, the candidate will have experience designing for mobile devices and must be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of other UX designers, art directors, technologists and product managers in a fast-paced environment. Experience with conducting research, creating personas, setting up focus groups is ideal.
Diane Pirritino | Director, Graphics and Marketing | 24 Seven | WBENC Certified
325 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite #202 | Santa Monica, California 90401 | www.24seventalent.com
Find us online: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
Hot off the press!
The[masked] Seven U.S. Salary Survey & Job Market Report is now available.
This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail @24seveninc.com, and delete the message. E-mail communication is highly susceptible to spoofing, spamming, and other tampering, some of which may be harmful to your computer. If you are concerned about the authenticity of the message or the source, please contact the sender directly.