We are hiring at OpenX and we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in working for a fast growing internet company, backed by some of the best venture capital investors in the business, OpenX may be the place for you. We are focused on disrupting the online advertising market on behalf of publishers around the globe. We're a small company today, but with huge ambitions.
We're now looking for people that are up for that challenge - motivated, passionate, and entrepreneurial team players. If that sounds like you, let us know!
Software Engineer - User Interface - multiple positions in Pasadena, New York, Virginia and Philadelphia.
OpenX is looking for talented and highly motivated software engineers to help us design and build robust, intuitive user interfaces that our users interact with every day. Developing this infrastructure will present many interesting technical challenges to solve in the areas of usability, product design, and scalability.
Required Job Qualifications
- Design and implement efficient and highly usable user interfaces
- Implement user interface functionality with highly interactive controls
- Work with Product Designers and Software Engineers to implement product functionality
Desirable Job Qualifications
- Passion for open source communities and philosophies
- Strong, disciplined skills in consuming RESTful web services
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and documentation skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with localization and internationalization standards
Tiffany Goodyear Head of Staffing Google Voice #[masked]
20 E. Del Mar Blvd Pasadena, CA 91105
Watch how we make online advertising simple: http://bit.ly/Ent_vid
www.openx.com | follow us on: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Check out our jobs