Savings.com is hiring a part-time, Junior Designer to create user interface & user experiences that will delight our customers.
You are passionate about creating world-class design and thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. You have that rare combination of excellence in both UI and UX disciplines.
Please reply to [address removed] if you are interested!
- Work closely with Design Lead to create clean creative solutions to complicated design needs
- Mock up and protoype features consistently according to UI design style guide
- Provide variety of solutions to design needs
- First and foremost, you should have an excellent eye for design.
- You should know great web UI/UX when you see it, and be able to explain why it's great even if you didn't create it.
- 2-5 years of UI/UX design experience preferred
- A passion for creating products that resonates emotionally with people
- Exceptional user interface and experience design skills and an understanding of user-centered design disciplines and principals.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of typography and modern design principals/aesthetics
- Ability to follow directions, guidelines, feedback and specifications
- Ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions
- Ability to create graphic assets consistently within the given style-guide
- Understanding of web technologies HTML/CSS
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organization skills
- Positive attitude and be a team player
- Flourish in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
- A degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Communication design, Multimedia Design or
Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please also include a link to your portfolio or samples of recent work.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with agile methodology environment
- Mobile app design experience
- Are highly motivated to excel with an intrinsic drive to do better than the day before.
- Are committed to quality in all aspects of your work.
- Are a natural problem solver who faces challenges head on with poise and tact.
- Are able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Have solid interpersonal skills and aim to have a good working relationship with everyone you work with.
- Are a professional and you represent the Company well.