Hi, LA-UX meetup members!
I hope the summer is treating you well. It's been about a month since our session at the LA Times, and I wanted to outline for you what we have coming up.
(regarding Long Beach as a location)
1. September 20: Mashups
* Leader: Craig Nakano
* Location: AOL in Bevery Hills
Craig is pulling together a plan that involves some time as a large group and then small-group discussions. He will be putting out a call for facilitators.
2. November 8: What drives your design?
* Leader: Matthew Hays
* Location: Yahoo! Burbank
Matt has a really interesting night planned involving a series of groups discussions about how we get designs going.
* Tentative topic: Tools, tips, and tricks
* Leader: _____ [want to volunteer?]
* Location: _____ [how does Long Beach sound? see poll]
This meeting is still very formative, but it looks like we'll have a look at iRise, and we'd like to find a way to work in some other tools/tips/tricks - and also keep it interactive/social in nature.