addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Los Angeles User Experience Meetup Message Board › Hiring Junior Level UX Designer

Hiring Junior Level UX Designer

Jared K.
user 57601912
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
TradeYa.com is looking to IMMEDIATELY HIRE (starting Monday August 13) an awesome junior-level User Experience designer on contract. This gig is primarily remote except for up to 1 day per week onsite in South Pasadena or Venice. InDesign skills required.

Required hours: Full-Time :)
Pay rate: Dependent on months/years of hands-on wire framing experience USING InDesign (i.e $25-$40/hr).

Contract will start with 4 weeks of trial and can grow into long-term, full-time position in Los Angeles.

This contract will start under the personal mentorship of Jaime Levy (http://en.wikipedia.o...­) working on TradeYa.com. Work to be done includes site maps, annotated wireframes, content stragegy, functional specs and more.

Please email me through the email link on my profile if you fit the bill. Also include samples of UX work and the wires for 2 sites you have completed. Merci beaucoup!