The Los Angeles User Experience Meetup Message Board › LA Game Space :: Kickstarter
|Crystal Ehrlich, U...||
Santa Monica, CA
Hey LA UX Designers!
Did you ever work on a product and felt the craving need to incorporate creative and unique interactions for your project? Well, we are about to launch LA Game Space that is designed to foster creative interaction through hands-on workshops and research and we need your help to kickstart it!
How does this relate to UX?
Game design and game-based interaction have made a huge impact in tech industry and we want UX designers in LA to be part of the voice and the movement.
What is LA Game Space?
LA Game Space is a public, nonprofit center for video game art x design x research. We are converting a warehouse in the downtown Los Angeles arts district into a public space that will host an artists residency, talks+workshops, a game research lab, and an enormous exhibition space. Though we are based in LA, we will be livestreaming all our events, and will have a moderator on our end to make sure those participating online are able to ask questions, make comments, and be as much a part of the experience as local attendees. Also, online participation in all events will be free!
We just launched our capital campaign on Kickstarter, and we have an enormous group of generous, talented individuals helping us make this possible.
What do I get as donor?
1. The introductory reward is a pack of 30 experimental games made exclusively for this Kickstarter from proven innovators and designers, including:
• Keita Takahashi, the creator of Katamari Damacy
• Pen Ward, the creator of Adventure Time
• Ben Esposito, the game designer of The Unfinished Swan - http://giantsparrow.c...
• Mark Essen
• Bennett Foddy, the creator of QWOP - http://en.wikipedia.o...
2. Access to events, talks, workshops and performances
3. Prints, t-shirts and other goodies
Kickstart LA Game Space Now >>>> http://kck.st/RG4yIB...
.--- .. -. ... --- --- .- -.
jinsooan.com / linkingelephants.com
@blupixelz / 310.356.9546