The Los Angeles User Experience Meetup Message Board The Los Angeles User Experience Meetup Discussion Forum › Metro (LA transit authority) seeking UE/UI Designer

Metro (LA transit authority) seeking UE/UI Designer

Lan-Chi L.
user 4610324
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 43
Hello UE Meetup,

My name is Lan-Chi and I manage Metro's web and mobile properties. We are seeking an Interactive Designer and a Facebook App Developer -- both independent contract services. Please review on Krop and email me for any questions, submit proposals as directed. Happy New Year!

http://www.krop.com/#!/jobs/r37ch/­

Interactive Design Services (Independent Contractor)

Metro is seeking the services of a talented and motivated interactive designer to work on a project by project basis to assist with the creation of new web applications, websites, and mobile apps that help Angelenos get around the Southland.

You will work with Metro's interactive web design staff and others to design mission critical projects for our websites and mobile apps in a high-profile, high-traffic, fast-paced creative environment. You will design web and mobile user interfaces, transit-based interactives, and new web features supporting Metro agency goals.

We are looking for someone who is highly organized and thrives on solving problems. We seek someone with deep technical knowledge of web and desktop applications, user interface and interaction design, and modern web technology (CSS, Javascript, JS Toolkits, UI Libraries, and UI Toolkits).

Services will be provided as an independent contractor and do not include employee benefits. We are seeking a minimum commitment of one year with option to renew annually.