|Crystal Ehrlich, U...||
Santa Monica, CA
MERGE! A 2 day conference for women who want to merge their passion and professions.
The Skool Presents
Sat & Sun March 2nd & 3rd
Graphic Designer & Lead Skool Coach
Chief Education Officer, The Skool
A 2 day conference for women who want to merge their true passion with their profession.
MERGE! is an Active Conference. What does Active Conference mean?
It means Interviews + workshops + talks
Designed to provide you with inspiration, community and actionable tools!
This is a special Skool conference for women (only, sorry guys) who consider themselves cultural creatives and are thinking of or in the process of changing careers!
Who is this conference for?
“Creators, designers, storytellers, caregivers, big picture thinkers” and corporate executives looking for a change – this conference is for you.
* Film & TV professionals transitioning to online media
* Artists wanting to have a successful practice
* In legal, banking, medical but really want to be in something creative
* Designers transitioning from print to web
What we will discuss and do together:
* Why the future belongs to women
* Define your personal brand
* Define your community
* Define your goals
* Designing a road map
* The mind & the spirit
* What is the future of creativity?
* How to make it all work and remove obstacles
What you will tangibly get:
* Visual Step-by-Step tools
* A collaborative environment safe for ideas
* A community of like-minded women
* Guaranteed fun!
Learn about the speakers, watch testimonials and more:
Edited by Crystal Ehrlich, UX Designer on Jan 17, 2013 10:46 AM