The Greenville Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board › Message from Allen about trading code

Message from Allen about trading code

Jim L.
user 11983337
Mauldin, SC
It had been awhile since I had looked at the magazine, but Stocks & Commodities magazine has now added a good feature. For certain articles, in the Trader’s Tips section in the back of the magazine they now have professional software code guys write the code for various platforms. For example,

Tradestation
Metatrader
ThinkofSwim.com
Bloomberg
eSignal
AIQ
Wealthlab

Etc.

In addition, the code can be found on www.traders.com. A good resource. Also, for the newer guys, I noticed on www.finviz.com that if you run the screener it then provides charts with trendlines drawn.

Allen

It had been awhile since I had looked at the magazine, but Stocks & Commodities magazine has now added a good feature. For certain articles, in the Trader’s Tips section in the back of the magazine they now have professional software code guys write the code for various platforms. For example,

Tradestation

Metatrader

ThinkofSwim.com

Bloomberg

eSignal

AIQ

Wealthlab

Etc.

In addition, the code can be found on www.traders.com. A good resource. Also, for the newer guys, I noticed on www.finviz.com that if you run the screener it then provides charts with trendlines drawn.

Allen