addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greenville Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board › SNDA -- and other Chinese gaming stocks

SNDA -- and other Chinese gaming stocks

jason
jason.sumner
Hendersonville, NC
Post #: 2
I am very aware of all of these companies, but last night's discussion definitely got my mind around this again. As you may or may not have noticed, the Shanghai index last night was up another 1.5% and made another new yearly high.. basically our economy is struggling and will for awhile - and China and Brazil or not struggling... Speaking of Brazil -- i own the Brazilian Steel company ---GGB
anyway, SNDA came down hard on the opening with everything else. I tend to like to buy where gaps are left in the chart.. This one left a big gap down to 52.50... Made a purchase at 52.40 ---- trading at 53.10 now .. so i am pleased... but these gaming stocks are the wild west....

is this how you all communicate with each other --- or do you have other ways??

thanks,
jason
jason
jason.sumner
Hendersonville, NC
Post #: 3
SNDA & PWRD .. AND OTHER CHINESE GAMING STOCKS

last meeting whetted my appetite again for this sector....

SNDA -- Sold all at 55.50 for a 5.5% profit... i take these as i can find them and this one was not acting right..

PWRD - (Perfect World).. bought in on this on e yesterday at 27.11 -- chart showed a big gap in this area near the 3rd week of June.... I like to go in and either buy or sell into these gaps left on the chart... So far so good ....

I'm going to check with my Chinese friends what is hot among the players (all of my Chinese friends are middle age and scoff at this stuff)

Jason