addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 90
Is anyone currently looking to invest in a company or a start up? I have some contacts that would love to offer some of there expertise if backed by an investor.
jason
jason.sumner
Hendersonville, NC
Post #: 6
I live in Hendersonville, NC so i am really not involved with the G'ville scene... .but not attend our meetings . We need more active traders to exchange good ideas.
jason sumner<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = SKYPE /><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_name_highlight id=skype_name_injection_1_1 onmouseover="event.cancelBubble = true; event.returnValue = false;" style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(C:/DOCUME~1/Jason/LOCALS~1/Temp/__Sk­ypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6­b3fd9946506/session/GIF/out.gif)! important" skypename="+8613661801467">­ <SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_nh_arrow_hid id=skype_name_arrow_1_1 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(C:/DOCUME~1/Jason/LOCALS~1/Temp/__Sk­ypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6­b3fd9946506/session/GIF/arrow.gif)! important" skypename="+8613661801467">­ </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN>
A former member
Post #: 95
Doing a little research I found that there is a great event taking place in the upstate. The event focuses on helping small business owner's or entrepreneur's looking to dramatically increase their sales and profitability? Learning how to grow their business and develop into strong companies. A great opportunity to network with other like minded individuals. I could imagine there being a few people looking for investments. Here is the information.

Date: Saturday, April 17, 2010
Location: Carolina First Center, 1 Exposition Drive, Greenville, SC 29607

Launch Greenville-2010