add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Greetings Fellow Investors,

With the new year comes changes changes changes. I will commence teaching a course in Online Investing through several Community Colleges in King and Snohomish County. These classes start as soon as February. Because of this I'll be stepping down as the organizer for this group. I'm excited to tell you that Steve Swadley has agreed to take over leading the group. Steve is an avid William ONeil fan & has taken ALL of the IBD courses. Infact he just returned from California having taken the most advanced course. If you follow the ONeil method I'd suggest you plug in to this group. With Steve leading the group it will be much more CANSLIM focused than it has been.

I'd recommend the group find a new location for the meeting. While the classroom on campus is great, the expense is not great. If anyone has any ideas on a meeting location please let Steve know.

Lastly - if you'd have an interest or would like more information about the colleges classes I'll be teaching on Online Investing you can get more information from my website at

I will still be attending the meetings from time to time - so this is not good bye!!

Good Luck and may all your trades be profitable (but you should still keep your stops in place, just in case).

Reid Coy
Aviso Trading, Inc.