East Side(Seattle) Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board East Side Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Meeting Directions & Agenda-Eastside IBD.Wed Feb 8

Meeting Directions & Agenda-Eastside IBD.Wed Feb 8

stephen
se_swadley
Group Organizer
Auburn, WA
Hello Group

This months meeting will be from 6:30 pm to 8:pm. Please RSVP your attendance at the website -http://ibd.meetup.com...­.

We expect to have nine or more participants currently and a lively discussion of the market environment and leading stocks. Ed Purcival will share his technique for building a watch list from Investors Business Daily. We will have a special webcast produced by Investors Business Daily to start the program:

The webcast will focus on ways that investors can identify stocks for their watch lists – stocks with strong sales and earnings growth that are approaching buy points. In addition, IBD market writers will discuss news from the previous week, and help investors understand what impact events had on individual stocks, industry sectors or the market as a whole.

This months meeting will be at the Bothell Campus of the University of Washington. Directions to the campus are in a link at the groups website shown above. The room number may change between meetings so I will provide it before the meeting each month. This month please find room UW2-040as follows:

When you enter the campus, the first building you see on the right is the community college. Travel past it to the next building you see on the right-that is UW-B. The parking garage and lot will be the next thing you see. Parking costs 1$. When you come from the parking area you will see two buildings-UW2 is the one to your left.Room 040 is on the bottom floor with access past the coffee shop-see this link for a map of the campus-http://www.uwb.edu/ad...­

We are trying to find an alternate meeting site in Bellevue so that the meeting is more centrally located to all of the eastside and adjacent to the two Seattle bridges. I intend to do a poll between meetings on various organization issues. I am new to the tools that IBD Meetup provides to help us plan useful programs and promote the group but you will be given several chances to give us your ideas at the meeting and before the next one. The meetings will focus on IBD related portfolio management tools and techniques. Other metodologies can be shared at after meeting social gatherings.

A more formal agenda will be provided in advance of the meetings in the future. I know the only reason to attend is to be able to walk away with useful information. Please help me make it a value to all.

Stephen Swadley
se.swadley@comcast.net
425-715-7990