addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 52
I want to announce a special discount. I work at the Gold's Gym Redmond/Bothell and asked the owner if it would be OK if I offered all of my meetup groups our Corporate Discount. He said yes! So here it is.

Typically it's $279 initiation and
$69 a month
(this is without the corporate discount)

The Corporate Discount is: Extended to all meetup members!!!
$99 initiation and
$59 a month

Bothell Gold's is
$99 initiation
$29 a month

Microsoft employees and contractors have an even better deal.

So if you work or live on the eastside near Gold's Gym Redmond, check this out. I will give you a week free pass so you can use the gym. The Redmond Gold's is the nicest, most elegant Gold's that has been built in the USA. We have a theater room, it's dark with a big screen that plays movies while you work out, a mind body Pilate's/Yoga studio, cycling/spin class room, Aerobics classes, Private womens workout area next to the womens locker room, smoothie/espresso bar, member computer use with Internet, fireplace sitting area, pool, jacuzzi, (TV sitting area, sauna and steam room in the locker room) a new spa Agio with massage, facials, sunlight therapy room, reflexology, manicures and pedicures.

Jama
425-883 9494
Redmond Gold's