addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Saint Paul Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board › Is anyone interested in teaming up into a Professional Options Trading Kabal

Is anyone interested in teaming up into a Professional Options Trading Kabal

Dale W.
CheapTick
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 3
Long time trader who has over paid his dues is looking to form a trading team. I find i'm a more focused trader when i have to explain the position. And I am a little ADD so another set of eyes could keep me from missing trades. It all finally makes sense - like the people in the matrix who watch the data stream on the monitor and see a picture. You need to be MOTIVATED and have refined your trader mentality.
Trading is an art!