Joe?s presentation at the May Meetup created quite a buzz?Most said we ended way too soon. And we had to clear out of the library at 9 p.m. so they could close on time ? it was pretty hectic.
So I wanted to let you know two things ?
1) JOE IS SPEAKING SATURDAY MORNING
Joe is speaking again at the Saturday morning Dallas Investor?s Forum which meets at the Addison Studio Movie Grill, 5406 Beltline Rd, between Montford and Preston (on the north side). This twice a month group brings in great speakers and answers many questions. This week, a rep from Burlington Northern will also speak.
? Breakfast starts at 8 a.m.
? The meeting starts at 8:30 to about 11:30.
? The cost is $16 whether you eat breakfast (very simple buffet) or not.
? Joe will spend most of his time analyzing charts ? his and ideas from the audience ? with a further explanation of such key points as his ?Early Entry? strategy.
2) EXTENSION OF THE MEETUP DISCOUNT
Because of the confusion and rush at the end of the Meetup, I asked Joe to extend the $499 special pricing for his all-day seminar (originally $899) through Saturday for Meetup members. You can register at the Saturday meeting or by calling his office [masked]).
No need to register for the Saturday group, just show up. Call me if you have any questions.
JOE?S LIST OF RECOMMENDED INVESTING BOOKS
1. How I Made $2,000,000 In The Stock Market by Nicolas Darvas (Paperback - May 28, 2007) One of the first to publish about bases (he called them boxes)
2. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator Illustrated (A Marketplace Book) by Edwin Lef?vre and William J. O'Neil (Hardcover - Sep 2004)Lowenstein (available in large hardcover with original cartoons from the Saturday Evening Post as it was originally published in a series of article.) Also available in paperback but not nearly as fun.
3. The Battle for Investment Survival (Wiley Investment Classics) by Gerald M. Loeb Loeb says to forget diversification, put all your eggs in one basket and watch that basket.
4. Monster Stocks: How They Set Up, Run Up, Top and Make You Money by John Boik Add the explosive power of breakout stocks to your portfolio ? MONSTER breakout stocks.
5. Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline and a Winning Attitude by Mark Douglas (Hardcover - Jan 2, 2001) Psychology of trading ? manage your state of mind for max returns
6. Stock Market Technique, No 1 (Stock Market Technique) by Richard D. Wyckoff
Stock Market Technique #2 plus 11 other titles (Collection of Stock Speculation Classics,[masked], Vol 2) by Richard Wyckoff Good series of article on investing. Some things never change.