|From:||Charlotte Hudgin 2.|
|Sent on:||Sunday, May 6, 2012 10:26 PM|
When we get one of the IBD trainers to come to Dallas, we feel lucky. This week we are doubly luck to have two trainers to kick off the new Meetup groups in:
AND THE TIMING COULDN'T BE BETTER - the market direction changed on Friday to "Market in Correction". Hear how these experts are handling their portfolios -selling some? holding some? shorting some?
We'll find out Tuesday night. Here's the scheduled presentation content. But I know these guys always adjust for what's happening in the market right now!
Session 1: How to Squeeze the Best Investing Ideas out of IBD & Investors.com
Whether you're new to IBD or a long-time subscriber, this session will show you how to use IBD and Investors.com to make better buy and sell decisions in less time. This is a hands-on session covering: The Behind-The-Scenes Story of IBD: Discover how founder, William J. O'Neil, got his start in investing, and launched an unparalleled market study that led to a time-tested blueprint for finding winning stocks.
CAN SLIM® Overview: Learn to identify the 7 CAN SLIM traits shared by the top-performing stocks – before they surge higher.
How to Use IBD®: The paper features a wealth of valuable features and research. You’ll learn how to get the most out of the paper in the least amount of time.
Stock Screens: Discover new ways to use IBD stock lists, like the IBD® 100, Your Weekly Review and Stocks In The News, to build and maintain a powerful watchlist – even in a down market.
Market Analysis: Learn how to use The Big Picture to know when it’s time to move to cash – and when it’s time to get back in.
Chart Analysis & Investor Education: See how to use the concise chart analysis in the IBD® 50, Big Cap 20, and Your Weekly Review to improve your own chart-reading skills. Create a personal training program based on your schedule, using Investor’s Corner and other key educational features.
New IBD Features
• Recently, IBD introduced a host of new features. We’ll walk you through how to get the most out of them, including:
• IBD’s NYSE & NASDAQ Research Tables: Our exclusive format filters stocks by the best performing sectors and highlights top-rated stocks in each sector.
• Base Reader: Identifies stocks that could be setting up for a major price move.
• IBD Industry Themes: Analyzes which sectors, industry groups and individual stocks are driving market trends.
• International Leaders: Applies IBD’s ratings and analysis to international companies to uncover explosive opportunities outside the U.S. market.
We’ll also spend a lot of time learning how to properly sell - everyone in attendance will learn when to sell, stay in your trade or switch from a bullish stance to a bearish one
• The four easy questions that will clearly tell you to stay in your trade, sell, or turn bullish or bearish – giving you the time you need to adjust your options trade for maximum profits.
• Avoid "freezing" at key decision-making points by using fact-based rules instead of emotions – Our investor physiology education will help you remove the emotion form your trading
• Help protect your portfolio using stock charts to spot red flags early.
Hoipe to see you Tuesday night!
DFW IBD Meetup Leader