addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Dallas-wide Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board › Dallas Area IBD Monthly Meetup - location is still TBD

Dallas Area IBD Monthly Meetup - location is still TBD

Charlotte Hudgin 2...
charlottedh
Dallas, TX
Now that the market is in Uptrend, you are probably busy finding good stocks to buy NOW.

That's what we'll talk about at the next Meetup!

I wanted to let you know that we don't have a confirmation of the location for July IBD Meetup.

I will post and email as soon as we get the location confirmed.

(The Farmers Branch library is a little flaky about confirming the use of their big meeting room.)

For more details and to RSVP, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/ibd-265/events/58496782/­

When: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 6:30 PM

Where: Various Locations
See text for exact locations

Price: $5.00 per person

RSVP limit: 70 "Yes" RSVPs

This Meetup repeats on the 4th Wednesday of every month until August 21, 2012.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Charlotte Hudgin

214-995-6702

DFW IBD Meetup leader