The Dallas-wide Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board › Charlotte Hudgin will present at Dallas Investors Forum, Saturday 7/7 8:30 a.m.
|Charlotte Hudgin 2...||
From the desk of Charlotte Hudgin:
On Saturday, July 7, I will present at the Dallas Investors Forum at 8:30 a.m. You are welcome to attend (see details below)
Discussion topics this Saturday:
1) MARKET DIRECTION – Strength of current Uptrend? Signs of weakness? How to get back in the right way. What to watch out for that would turn this Uptrend into a Downtrend.
2) A NEW IBD SERVICE FOR HONG KONG STOCKS – How to get free access to this new, simple IBD evaluation of Hong Kong stocks. You’ll recognize the ratings!
3) TREND-FOLLOWING – A strategy to use the market direction to make impressive returns with a small time commitment.
4) USING INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY PAPER TO FIND STOCKS
5) STOCKS TO CONSIDER RIGHT NOW – I will present some of the stocks on my buy/watch list. The discussion will then be opened to the floor for your stocks of interest. CANSLIM stocks will abound but the DIF group has far broader styles. You can suggest stocks you are interested in or curious about for examination from multiple viewpoints. I will add a quick, CAN SLIM analysis to other stocks brought up.
The DIF Saturday routine:
8:00 breakfast opens at the Studio Movie Grill on 75 and Royal Lane (northeast corner.) Breakfast usually runs till at least 10 a.m.
8:30 speakers begin
10:30 or later – we have to finish up based on when our theater is scheduled for its first movie. No, you can’t stay for the movie free! But since you’re there, why not see one anyway?
COST: $18 cash– includes breakfast (scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage, fruit, juice, coffee, tea) and room rental (digital projection of charts on full movie theater screen with movie theater sound system!)
NO PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED. JUST SHOW UP AND PAY.
If you haven’t visited a DIF meeting, you should know about it. DIF has been meeting for over 10 years (originally called the Dallas CAN SLIM group.) As their interests in investing related topics expanded to include a diverse set of topics, the group renamed itself to Dallas Investors Forum. Speakers might talk about hedge fund management, oil pipelines and off-shore rigs, energy stocks, railroads, mineral exploration in the far east, Canadian royalty trusts, trading platforms, etc.
Come to one DIF meeting and get on their mailing list to find out what the next topic is. The group usually meets the first and third Saturday of each month.
Wishing you, “Many happy returns,”