addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Dallas-wide Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board › Please change your RSVP for Dallas IBD Meetup tonight if you can't come to a

Please change your RSVP for Dallas IBD Meetup tonight if you can't come to avoid bill.

Charlotte Hudgin 2...
charlottedh
Dallas, TX
We have a problem - each Meetup we have about a dozen folks who  say they are coming to the Dallas IBD Meetup and then don't come. Since we print a handout for everyone, the cost ($4 - $5) is wasted.

Until last month, I did nothing to reduce this problem except send a reminder to change the RSVP if you aren't coming. Last month I suggested I would charge no-shows but thought I would give you one more month to be sure everyone saw the new policy.

So, starting this month (July), if you don't come to a meeting and haven't pre-paid, you will receive a bill which will need to be paid before you register for the next IBD Meetup.

If you have a better idea how to control no-show expense, please let me know.

• I don't feel it is fair to charge everyone who does show up a little more to cover those who don't and don't change their RSVPs.
  • I don't want to print less copies - one month we ran out when I tried that.

I has been my pleasure to facilitate these IBD Meetups for eigth years, and I look forward to seeing you tonight.

Charlotte Hudgin

214-995-6702