addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Dallas-wide Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board › One month of IBD newspaper for 99 cents; March 23 Level I training in Irving

One month of IBD newspaper for 99 cents; March 23 Level I training in Irving

Charlotte Hudgin 2...
charlottedh
Dallas, TX
 Start 2013 of with the right investing tools.

Try Investor’s Business Daily newspaper (print or internet version) for 4 weeks for only 99 cents.

Here's the web site link: 

http://www.investors.com/offer/splash.aspx?id=ibd-d-99-2&src=M200LSO­.

Advantages of print version:

·         You get to hold the newspaper in your hands and turn the pages.

·         You can highlight and circle important information right on the paper.

·         You can page through the paper and get to know what is there and where the important columns are.

·         You can keep the newspapers for future reference.

·         The newspaper is usually delivered with your local morning newspaper. But in some remote areas, you may receive the newspaper in the day’s mail. If you don’t live in a major metroplex, you can call the IBD help line (800-831-2525) and ask.

·         Only the 10 most recent newspapers are available online.

Advantages of electronic versions (Olive and PDF formats included):

·         You can access the complete newspaper earlier on your computer or iPad - about 7 p.m. each night.

·         You can print articles easily from the newspaper with a click.

·         The Olive viewing software includes popup windows with information about individual stocks and links directly to the stocks’ charts – access by just rolling your cursor over the stock ticker.

·         The PDF version of the electronic version is a full copy of the paper version and can be “turned” page by page.

·         You can go directly to the pages you know you want to see without paging through them all in either version.

·         The PDF version can be saved for future reference.

·         The electronic versions are searchable.

I have not seen an offer like this (4 weeks for only 99 cents) in years.  Grab it!

SAVE THE DATE: IBD Level I training  March 23, Saturday, 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM, Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, 223 West Las Colinas Blvd, Course Fee $99 (My experience is that there will be a better offer closer to the date).

Best returns,

Charlotte Hudgin

214-995-6702