The Dallas-wide Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board › One month of IBD newspaper for 99 cents; March 23 Level I training in Irving
|Charlotte Hudgin 2...||
Start 2013 of with the right investing tools.
Try Investor’s Business Daily newspaper (print or internet version) for 4 weeks for only 99 cents.
Here's the web site link:
Advantages of print version:
· You get to hold the newspaper in your hands and turn the pages.
· You can highlight and circle important information right on the paper.
· You can page through the paper and get to know what is there and where the important columns are.
· You can keep the newspapers for future reference.
· The newspaper is usually delivered with your local morning newspaper. But in some remote areas, you may receive the newspaper in the day’s mail. If you don’t live in a major metroplex, you can call the IBD help line (800-831-2525) and ask.
· Only the 10 most recent newspapers are available online.
Advantages of electronic versions (Olive and PDF formats included):
· You can access the complete newspaper earlier on your computer or iPad - about 7 p.m. each night.
· You can print articles easily from the newspaper with a click.
· The Olive viewing software includes popup windows with information about individual stocks and links directly to the stocks’ charts – access by just rolling your cursor over the stock ticker.
· The PDF version of the electronic version is a full copy of the paper version and can be “turned” page by page.
· You can go directly to the pages you know you want to see without paging through them all in either version.
· The PDF version can be saved for future reference.
· The electronic versions are searchable.
I have not seen an offer like this (4 weeks for only 99 cents) in years. Grab it!
SAVE THE DATE: IBD Level I training March 23, Saturday, 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM, Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, 223 West Las Colinas Blvd, Course Fee $99 (My experience is that there will be a better offer closer to the date).