addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Dallas-wide Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board › Dallas-wide IBD Meetup MOVED TO JANUARY 30 - Haggard Library in Plano 6:30

Dallas-wide IBD Meetup MOVED TO JANUARY 30 - Haggard Library in Plano 6:30

Charlotte Hudgin 2...
charlottedh
Dallas, TX
I am so sorry- I have created two Meetups again for January - but on different dates.

I didn't realize they BOTH repeated in future months. - We have the library on Wednesday the 30th.

• January 30 (the LAST Wednesday of the month) is the usual date for the Dallas Meetup.

IF YOU ARLEADY REGISTERED FOR THE 23RD, YOU ARE NOW REGISTERED FOR THE 30TH.  If you CAN ATTEND ON THE 30TH -- no action required.

IF YOU REGISTERED AND PAID FOR THE 23RD AND CANNOT ATTEND ON THE 30TH, PLEASE:

• CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION - THAT SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND IF YOU PRE-PAID.

Again, the usual date for this Meetup is the LAST WEDNESDAY of the month - it seems to have few conflicts.

Please call me if you would like to take over managing this Meetup site (and not pay a fee at the door).

Wishing You, "Many Happy Returns,"

Charlotte Hudgin