add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Dallas-wide Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board › Sign up for Wed March 27 IBD Meetup before it's FULL! IBD meeting tomorrow

Charlotte Hudgin 2...
Dallas, TX
Tomorrow is the annual Level I IBD training in Dallas. If you are going to that and not yet registered, please call IBD immediately (800-831-2525). I heard that, unless they were able to switch to a bigger room, they are likely to run out of space.

It is likely we will fill up the Haggard Library meeting room with first timers from the Level I IBD training Saturday morning.

So we will be denying entry to unregistered guests until 5 minutes before the meeting.  And the library won't let us go over the fire code for the room - if we do fill up you won't get in.  Also, there is no guarantee latecomers or unregistered will get a handout.

So let's make it easy.  If you are coming to the IBD Meetup on Wednesday, March 27 (6:30 - 8:30 p.m.), go to­  to register right now.

Please pre-register. And cancel your reservation if your plans change. No shows who have not pre-paid will be billed $10 (admin fee for having to run after you). RSVPs can be changed until 4 hours before the Meetup to give us time to print them out.