addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
stephen
se_swadley
Group Organizer
Auburn, WA
Hi Members

We have some new member interest and a positive response to holding a meeting from several of the long time members so I expect to arrange a meeting for February. We last met in Federal Way at the Regional libary because I thought it was central to the Tacoma area and South King County. Only a few showed up.

One member told me recently that Tacoma people will not travel to Federal Way but people who live west of Tacoma as far as Olympia would attend a meeting in Tacoma. I wonder if South King County/North pierce Count people would attend a meeting in Tacoma. Plese give me your thoughts on general location. The next step is to find a venue so if you have thoughts please share those too.

Steve Swadley

Organizer

se_swadley@yahoo.com­

206-715-7990
Ron B.
user 14211324
Puyallup, WA
Post #: 1
It's now March 9. any interest in a meeting?
A former member
Post #: 3
I may be interested in going to one of the other meetings. I wish to meet more than once a month for ideas.