You MUST Register For This Event Via
The Black Business Icon Award
iBlack, The National Black MBA Association - Washington DC Chapter, The Urban League Northern Virginia Young Professionals Network, First Fridays DC, Georgetown University Black Student Alliance
The Black Business Icon Award is an evening of honoring and celebrating excellence in the Black community as well as learning from business leaders that have achieved high levels of success.
The evening begins with a welcome reception that includes complimentary beer, wine, and food. It will be followed by our "Success Panel" of highly successful black entrepreneurs and professionals.
The evening's moderator will begin by leading the discussion and then take questions from the audience. Panelist include Michael Melton, Brandy Butler, J.R. Clark, and Denise Evans (See below for panelist bios).
The main event of the evening follows the panel discussion as we give the Black Business Icon Award to Mr. Quintin Primo III, co-founder and CEO of Capri Capital Partners in Chicago which is a real estate investment firm with over $6 billion in assets. He is recognized at one of the 10 richest Black Americans with a net worth of over $300 million and one of the top 10 blacks in business by Black Enterprise. He also has an MBA from Harvard University.
Event details are below:
Date: February 27, 2014
Location: Georgetown University Intercultural Center (ICC Building)
37th & O Streets NW
Washington, DC 20037
Time: 6:00 PM - 10:00PM
Cost: $40.00 Earlybird / $50 Regular (includes open bar & hors d'oeuvres)
Quintin Primo III
- Co-founder and CEO of Capri Capital Partners
- Former Vice President, Citicorp Commercial & Real Estate Lending Team
- Recognized as one of the Top 20 Blacks In Business
- Recognized as one of the Top 10 Richest Black Americans (Over $300M)
- Harvard University MBA Graduate
- Entrepreneur (Owner of a law firm & multiple Taco Bells & Five Guys)
- Patent Attorney
- Electrical Engineer
- Certified NFL Sports Agent
- Owner ADC Management Solutions ($13M revenue)
- Ranked by Inc as one of the fastest growing private companies in America
- Top 25 Women Owned Businesses by Washington Business Journal
- 2011 BRAVA Awardee, SmartCEO
- Washington Business Journal Minority Business Leader 2012
- Smart CEO, GovStar 2013 Finalist
- Vice President of Marketing Development at IBM
- Board of Directors of the Women Presidents’ Organization
- Board of Directors of the Center for Women’s Business Research
- Board of Directors of Enterprising Women Magazine
- Advisory board of The S.O.L.V.E. Group, LLC
- MBA from Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Attorney & Partner at Squire, Sanders & Dempsey
- Recognized as Washington SmartCEO Legal Elite
- Executive Committee Board Member of the DC Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member Of Board of Trustees of Graduate School USA
- Board Member of American Red Cross National Capital Region
- Board Member of DC Action for Children
- Advisory Board of the African American Real Estate Professionals
Our goal is to provide a forum for like-minded professionals to mix, mingle, and network as well as educating and inspiring participants to take action by featuring professionals, experts and visionaries from a variety of fields.
Part of the proceeds from tickets sold by our non-profit service and professional organization event partners will benefit their mission and the community in which we serve
The Georgetown University Intercultural Center (ICC Building) is on Georgetown University's main campus at 37th & O Streets, NW.
Map to ICC Building
Sponsor This Event:
If you want to reach 1000s of black professionals, become a sponsor of the Black Business Icon Award. We have multiple packages available. Contact us at [masked] for more information.
You MUST Register For This Event Via