Join us at the Embassy Suites, Denver Tech Center, Centennial on Every 2nd Monday of the Month at 6:00pm!
Aaron Lebovic, founder of RENAV.com and experienced real estate investor and broker, will host a seminar for investors on how to find ‘hidden’ investment properties that may not appear in the paper or MLS. The seminar, organized by Investment Community of the Rockies, will take place at the Embassy Suites, Denver Tech Center, Centennial, Colorado, on March 11, 2013. Sign in begins at 5:30 pm.
- 5:45 PM: Doors Open & Sign-in Starts, Open Networking
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm: Facilitated Networking
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm: Announcements & Haves & Wants
- 7:00pm – 8:30pm: Aaron Lebovic, Renav – Finding Deals & Distressed Properties
- 8:30pm on…Networking
Aaron Lebovic, founder of RENAV.com and a principal at Your Castle Real Estate, will be the featured speaker at the next Investment Community of the Rockies – Denver meeting in Centennial, CO on March 11th. The seminar will focus on finding the thousands of hidden real estate deals available to investors every year. Learn the foreclosure process and timeline, and how Colorado investors can tap into the vast hidden REO, foreclosure, pre-auction and post-auction opportunities. This seminar will help investors find ways to make money at all stages of the foreclosure, auction and post-auction process.
Items for discussion include:
- Identifying properties in foreclosure
- Understanding the foreclosure timeline and process
- Identifying properties going to auction
- How to prepare your bid and what is required
- The auction process
- Risks of auction buying and how to protect yourself
- For real estate agents: How to earn money as a broker representing bidders
When and Where
The seminar will be held at the Investment Community of the Rockies meeting on Embassy Suites, Denver Tech Center, Centennial, Colorado, on March 11, 2013
The address is 10250 East Costilla Avenue
(Havana/Dry Creek and Arapahoe).
- This valuable seminar is free to members of ICOR.
- Your first meeting as a guest is also free. Subsequent meetings are $20 per individual ($15 if pre-registered online)
- Students with current student ID are admitted free.
About Aaron Lebovic
Aaron Lebovic is a third-generation real estate investor and expert in distressed real estate. He has managed over 130 real estate transactions in four states, totaling over $120 million in value. Additionally, Aaron is a co-owner of RENAV.com, a website offering education for real estate investors and professionals, as well as and short-sale, foreclosure and REO leads. He is a sought-after instructor whose classes have been attended by investors, accountants, realtors, attorneys and government officials alike.
More info at www.icorockies.com- click on the calendar tab.