Dear Nassau County Inventors & Entrepreneurs:
Nassau County Executive Edward P. Mangano and the Nassau County Inventors and Entrepreneurs Club will be hosting:
“The Next Million Dollar Idea: A Showcase for Nassau County Inventors”
at our upcoming Inventors and Entrepreneur Club meeting on Monday, July 8th from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. The meeting will be held in the Ceremonial Chambers of the Theodore Roosevelt County Executive and Legislative Building, 1550 Franklin Avenue, Mineola, NY.
We are looking for products that can be shown to the group – not plans or drawings. You must have an actual product or working prototype that has Intellectual Property Protection or that is shown at the Inventor’s Own Risk.
- Admission is free;
- Presenters must be Nassau County residents;
- We will be limiting the showcase to 10-12 presenters (preference will be given to those inventors who did not present at last year’s Showcase);
- Presenters must allow media interviews;
- ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN A DISCLAIMER BEFORE SHOWING THEIR INVENTIONS.
Time allotted for presentation will depend on the number of responses, but at least 5 minutes will be allowed to explain and demonstrate each product.
Please respond to this e-mail by Monday, June 15 with the following information. Only applications with all of the questions answered will be considered.
- Name of Inventor;
- Name of Company (if applicable);
- Home Town (Nassau Residents only for showcase);
- Name of Invention;
- Do you have intellectual property protection? If so, please list;
- Brief (2 Sentences)description of invention/product;
- Website and/or Video (if applicable);
- Contact phone #:
- Contact Email address
Please e-mail group president Brian Fried at [masked] and moderator Nick Terzulli at [masked] if you are interested in presenting your invention.
Brian will review your product and pitch and discuss the event with you. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and a copy of the Disclaimer form once you are confirmed.
We hope you are able to participate in or attend this fun evening.
Nick & Brian