addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

IGDA Victoria Message Board › Global Game Jam January 28-30

Global Game Jam January 28-30

Colton P.
user 12690936
Victoria, BC
Post #: 18
I am fine with that. I will probably stay at one of my friends who has a dorm to do extra coding and sleep. I'd prefer a 24 hour one, but this seems more realistic now anyway. And besides, maybe more people will be interested in going when they don't have to worry about getting no sleep on the weekend.
Fieran
user 12563726
Victoria, BC
Post #: 22
Global Game Jam is on - $20 a head!!! Fri Jan 28th 5pm -> Sun Jan 30th 8pm UVic ECS 3rd Floor mezzanine. More details to come as we finish sorting things out.

F
Christer Kaitila (...
McFunkypants
Victoria, BC
Post #: 17

Wootabulous!

Thank you, Fieran for doing all the legwork and organizing this. You ROCK!

The GGJ is gonna be really massive this year. My plan is to make something so insanely simple that I have a complete and working game after day one, with day two left for pure polish. Finishing is always the hard part for me on game jams, but now that I've joined a bunch (mostly Ludum Dares) I think I'm ready to kick some butt on the 28th. I really love this kinda thing.

- Christer Kaitila aka Breakdance McFunkypants aka Mr. Enthusiasm
Fieran
user 12563726
Victoria, BC
Post #: 24
We have a theme ... I can't tell anyone until 5pm Jam day .... also, you can't tell anyone what it is who isn't in our time zone, or east of it