addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

IGDA Victoria Message Board › Full Indie Summit

Full Indie Summit

Daniel
user 57027482
Victoria, BC
Post #: 1
Hi, is anyone going to Full Indie next weekend? I was planning to go, but they just changed the start time from 11am to 10am and neither the cheap Harbour Air flights nor the ferry and buses will get me there in time. Is anyone up for car pooling? I would gladly pay for gas/ferry costs for a ride there.
Chris T.
ctihor
Victoria, BC
Post #: 27
Graham and I are going. We're going to see if we can score cheap-ish flights across, but failing that we're taking the ferry. If we're carpooling, we'll be taking Graham's wheels, so you should get in touch with him.
Chris T.
ctihor
Victoria, BC
Post #: 28
Check Harbour Air. New discounted flights have been released for the weekend. http://www.harbour-air.com/­