This is a social group of Israelis in the bay area that meet every week or so to play poker, typically at the house of one of the members.
NOTES AND RULES:
1. While Poker is the theme - this is NOT a "professional" Poker players group. If you're looking for a serious intense Poker game, this is not for you. We're here to interact, communicate and have fun. The idea is to enjoy the game and the people, not to win/lose money!
2. Never played Poker before? You're welcome! The rules are pretty easy to learn and you'd quickly catch up. Just be prepared to lose your first hands until you get the idea...
3. Joining the group doesn't mean you NEED to come every week. It's perfectly fine for a player to show up once a month, once every 3 months or whenever time permits.
4. Cranky? Impatient? Bad temper? Move on. Only nice and easygoing people, please.
5. While the group is defined as "Israeli" all nationalities are welcome. However, expect Hebrew to be very widely spoken and we don't want to feel awkward about it. If you're okay with it, we'd be happy to have you.