Every Tuesday, from 08 January to 19 February 2013,
7.30 to 10 PM
Suitable for great beginners and refreshers.
Concession price for all members of this meetup:
£145 instead of £165 for all 7 sessions (YOU BOOK WITH A £45 DEPOSIT).
Full refund guarantee if you don't enjoy yourself on your first class.
Beginners classes cover the basics of improvisation: sensory awareness, cooperation and flow. In this class you will learn to relate to your partners and express yourself wile listening to others. You will achieve this by playing games, from the simplest to the most sophisticated. Our guiding principles are fun, pleasure and forgiveness
- Awareness through relaxation and sensory awakening;
- Cooperation through goodwill, common rules and complicity;
- Flow through simplicity, engagement and play;
- Commitment through focus, confidence and staying-power;
- Composition through serendipity, rhythm and disruption;
- Storytelling through vulnerability, provocation and transformation;
- Pleasure through shared courage and accomplishment.
You can also book on imprology's website:
“This course gives you incomparable social skills and self awareness. Magnificent . I'm so glad I took it. And first class facilitator as well.” Jenny Glanville, Hypnotherapist
"The facilitator was clearly very experienced and truly excellent, although it was my first experience of that type of thing another participant who had been doing it for years said that the facilitator was the best he had ever experienced." Ruth Whaling, Psychologist
"I cannot remember when I last enjoyed myself so much. The experience of learning to freely play nonsensical games in gibberish, finding our own internal narrative logic was liberating, exciting and incredibly satisfying. Afterwards I felt all my bones had settled back into place." Katharine Messenger, Actor