In Focus Photography Meetup Message Board › Sunday's shoot pending favorable weather

Sunday's shoot pending favorable weather

Group Organizer
New York, NY
Moving the Zombie shoot indoors would be too expensive, so if those little black rain clouds hit the sky again on Saturday then I will postpone the Zombie shoot scheduled for Sunday. If that happens then I will issue refunds.

I will notify all participants as to the event status by 6pm tomorrow (Saturday, July 28th).



Powered by mvnForum

Our Sponsors

  • In & Out Photo

    Offers special discounts to active members

  • Adorama

    Offering us discounted prices for active members

  • Victoria Jackson Makeup

    Offers special discounts for active members

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy