July 24, 2010 · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Come join us for another fantastic Saturday meetup!! Hours of stitching fun!!! We will meet from 2-9. You are welcome to come late or leave early if you need to!! If you will be late please put a note in your rsvp so we know when to expect you. Please bring:
- Your craft of choice to work on or 2 in case you get bored or frustrated.
- A snack to share w/ the whole group that will be a little filling since we are there so long. (For new members: We like to share filling snacks since we are there so long so that no one has to go spend money on dinner)
- A drink (or probably 2) for yourself as needed for the amount of time you will be joining us.
- A cushion if you are one of our members who needs that for the folding chairs. (Thought I'd add that so those of you who need it don't forget ;)
- Any questions or projects you need help or advice on.
- Any coupons you want to use while you are at Michales!
If you have any questions feel free to email me! We will be meeting in the classroom at the end of isle 15 across from the bathroom. By this meetup I SHOULD have my new cell phone & will post my number on the website but if I don't please email me or you can call me at home at[masked] if it is before 1pm on the meetup day.