Oops! If you're sending via paypal send as a "gift" to [address removed]
From: [address removed]
To: [address removed]
Subject: [inbetweenstitches] Reminders About Tomorrow's Meetup :D
Date: Fri, 18 Jan[masked]:34:27 -0500
Reminders about tomorrows meetup!
Look forward to seeing you all & New members... JOIN US already!!! Stop debating! Seriously, you'll have a blast!!
- We still have plenty of space if you want to join us!
- This one starts at 4pm
- Ben Franklin is right down the street if you need supplies
- Don't forget to bring a dish to share (try to being more appetizer/dish style items since we're there so long together. Last time we had 4 sets of crackers and cheese & multiple chips. We were all starving in the end so better food = happier crafters)
- Also we are still taking donations for the church. Only about 6 people have donated so far. This make me a little sad since the church has let us use the building for over a year and a half without asking us to pay for the space. They can easily start charging us or asking to pay utilities. We really need to show our appreciation because without them, we'd have no Saturday event/location. Suggested donation is a minimum of $10. Please consider the fact how much any one of us would pay to go out for ONE night with friends (movies $15, drinks $15, dinner $20) and that's one night. We use the church all year long and have given them nothing. Please do the right thing and help keep this meetup going and help secure our appreciation for the church. If you cannot attend Saturday and still would like to donate, please paypal me the money but when you chose send money, go to the top where there is a tab above service & goods & choose "gift" instead. That way your donation won't have fee's taken out of it. We'll have a thank you card to sign for the church as well.
- As usual we'll go to Denny's after to chat and have a midnight snack or dessert.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Mitzi ([address removed]) from In Between Stitches.
To learn more about Mitzi, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]