In Between Stitches Message Board › Please Read! Important info about RSVP's & Guests!

Please Read! Important info about RSVP's & Guests!

Group Organizer
Snohomish, WA
Hi all!

MUST RSVP: Our 2nd meetup this month is only a little over a week away and I wanted to remind you that if you want to go you MUST rsvp. We have had several members who don't rsvp and show up anyway. Even though this has happened a few times, we haven't yet had a seating problem but our next meetup only has 1 spot left. If you can not make it please update your rsvp as soon as possible. If you want to attend please rvsp because if you don't we will have no spots for you to sit. (As you know we have very limited seating at Michaels.)

Guests: Also, if you bring a guest, your guest is allowed to attend 1 time and then if they want to continue joining us they must sign up. Due to seating we need to have accurate rsvp's & they will also need to pay dues. If you bring them more than once and they have not signed up, you will still need to rsvp for a guest & they will still be required to pay dues. Please be sure your guest knows they should not attend more than 2 meetings without signing up, these are the rules for our group so if they want to keep coming then they obviously like us and need to join our club of fun!! LOL!!! wink

Snacks at group: At our meetups we all bring a snack to share. Now it is totally understandable if a couple times are missed. (We've all been there for many reasons) but we have had a few people that are missing several times and not bringing items. I am not here to try to babysit what everyone does but we have a lot of people in our group now and sometimes I need to send a reminder that we should play nice and its only fair so that there aren't only a few people doing all the work or bringing all the food.

Since I don't get to see every one of you at every meeting (which makes me sad because I love all of you!!) It is easiest for me to email out these types of reminders. You can always email me with any question!

Thank you everyone & see you Saturday!!!

Love 2 you all!
p.s. Don't forget to update your rsvp's here­!!