addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Inbound Marketing Milwaukee - A Hubspot Users Group Message Board › Help Us With Our First Inbound Meetup - 1 Week Away

Help Us With Our First Inbound Meetup - 1 Week Away

A former member
Hey Inbounders!

Let me first welcome you to the Milwaukee area's official Inbound Marketing group for Hubspot. 
We are really excited for our first meetup next Thursday from 12-1PM. We have some really great content share with you from last week's Inbound Marketing conference in Boston.

I wanted to reach out to you for help in promoting the group. This group is open to anyone (even if you're not using hubspot). So any business owners or marketers you know, please mention the event and encourage them to sign up. Who could turn down a free educational event with free food!

Also, if you could promote on your social networks, that would mean a lot. 
You can get a copy of the poster here

Please let me know if you have questions.
Thanks,
Luke

--
Luke Summerfield - Organizer
info@inboundmilwaukee.com