add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Indianapolis Anti-Aging Group Message Board › Exciting 'Anti-Aging' Changes

Exciting 'Anti-Aging' Changes

Sheri (Flinn) B.
user 9008339
Indianapolis, IN

Hi, Everybody!

My name is Sheri Boes & am now the new 'Organizer' for this group!

Initially, I only accepted the Organizer's role temporarily, because ~ as far as healthy living goes ~ I have more ailments & unhealthy habits than 'Carter has pills'! But, more importantly, I just didn't want to see this once-vibrant group end.

So, over the next few days, I'll share with you more about my affection for this group, some changes that I'm willing to try & the opportunities that will be available for new leadership positions. So, stay tuned!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a quote that I saw on a current member's profle, which sums up the same reason why I first joined back in 2009...

"I have developed a recent interest in this topic after realizing that I have no interest in the Pro-Aging Meetup Group!" ~ Dan Patterson

Please feel free to email me with your comments, suggestions & offers to help. In the meantme, I will attach updates & new developments to this message, for which your responses will be encouraged & respected!

Thank you all (in advance!!) for your patience & support during this transition!

Sheri :)