Indianapolis Anti-Aging Group Message Board › Outside Speakers

Outside Speakers

Sheri (Flinn) B.
user 9008339
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 47
Hi, Everybody...

Since becoming the Organizer for this group, I've gotten several requests -- from both inactive & non-members, alike -- to give presentations for their personal business and/or services.

Now, I'm not sure what this group's 'Speaking' practices were through previous Organizers. But, I wanted you to know, 1st hand, how I've responded to-date...

"Thank you so much for your interest in presenting your product (or service) to our members! While "Health & Wellness" is our focus, this is actually a SOCIAL networking group for Marketing Executives & Solo Professionals who, like you, represent their own Health & Wellness business or interest. For that reason, I encourage you to attend our group's next Meetup for FUN, new FRIENDS & discussions on a wide range of HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE SOLUTIONS. Not only will you have the opportunity to make new connections in the Health & Wellness industry, but this will be the pool from which future Speakers will be selected. Again, thank you for your interest in Maturity Rocks & look forward to meeting you soon! ~ Sheri Boes"

As I mentioned at our first Planning Meeting last week, our primary focus is on relationship-building (not just business). For that reason, I'm limiting the "Speaking" opportunties for our Meetups as follows..

(1) Business & service promotions by PAID SPONSORS & PERK PROVIDERS,

(2) Program & benefits presentations by NOT-FOR-PROFIT AGENCIES,

(3) ISSUE-SPECIFIC presentations, as requested &

(4) General MEMBERS in good standing

So, if you know of anyone who would like to speak to our group, please relay this information. In the meantime, please encourage them to attend one of our Meet & Greet's to see if it's a good fit for them as well.

Thank you, in advance, for your continued support!