Indianapolis Anti-Aging Group Message Board › New Meetup: Bi-Monthly Meetup

New Meetup: Bi-Monthly Meetup

Shirley
ShirleyK
Noblesville, IN
Announcing a new Meetup for The Indianapolis Anti-Aging Meetup Group!

What: Bi-Monthly Meetup

When: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Panera Bread
6050 W 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46278
(317) 871-0833

This will be a continuing discussion on pH and how we can make healthier choices to prevent disease as well as keep looking and feeling younger. I need to firm up our member/speaker and perform some more research SO I decided to change our frequency to bi-monthly at least for the winter months.

At the last meeting we discussed the venue, which is right off I-465 and I know not close for all of you. Although I personally like Paradise Cafe, it's very noisy when you can't get outside and table arrangement is much more difficult. Panera has a table right in the middle that 8 to 12 people will fit around and fit demonstration materials if appropriate.

I'll update over the next 5-6 weeks and look forward to seeing you there. If anyone would like more frequent meetings on a different night or location please contact me about being an assistant organizer and you can arrange those too!

Thanks for being a part this Meetup!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­