Indianapolis Anti-Aging Group Message Board › Ladies Night Out

Ladies Night Out

Idra G.
MsGreen
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
Great Day!!!

I have been contacted privately by several ladies from different groups about makeover nights and thought that I would sent out a message to address everyone.

As many of you may have read upon me joining the group, I teach skincare and color cosmetics. I would love to share my knowledge with you about how to successfully keep you skin looking fresh and subtle. I currently have an event this coming Monday, September 13. We are holding a ladies night out: night of skincare, glamour, good food and great fun!

The event is free! All you need to do is RSVP with me by noon on Monday. WE have about 20 slots left and you are more than welcome to fill one!!! The sooner you RSVP the better chance you have of gaining a spot. This is a great way to meet many different women from different backgrounds and professions!

Again, the event is Monday, September 13th.
Starts at 7:00pm
6940 Michigan Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46268.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! I hope to see you there!
Idra G.
MsGreen
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 15
HI Ladies,

I wanted to let you know that we have 15 spaces still available for the ladies night out! I look forward to hearing from you!