addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Jersey Indie Film Message Board › Jan Projects Update (December 9th)

Jan Projects Update (December 9th)

JT
user 31186192
Group Organizer
Metuchen, NJ
This is a quick update for the projects tentatively set to shoot in Jan.

Current Team Roster

JT Maguire

Brian

Jacqueline DeAmor

Rahsaan Fenn

Mithran Maharajan

Shaun Emerson

David Hummel

Jeff Simons

Anyone interested in being apart of this shoot, send me an email at thejtshow@gmail.com along with what role you would like in the cast or apart of the crew (see below to know what we're looking for). Also please mention any experience you've had in those roles (online reels or demos would also be appreciated).

Kidnapped Cast

Steve- Open

Guy in Back- Open

Party Guests- Need 8-10 extras. Looking for mixture of all ages.

Kidnappers- Need 4 extras (driver and grunts). All will be wearing masks.

Letting Go Cast

Bryan- Open

Joe- Open

Woman- Open (possibly Jacqueline or location owner?)

Main Crew (NOTE: Crew will be same between Kidnapped and Letting Go)

Producer- Brian

Director- JT Maguire (David Hummel will Co-Direct for Kidnapped)

Assistant Director (AD)- Jacqueline DeAmor

Director of Photography (DP)- Open (Looking for someone with their own equipment)

Editor- Open (JT or Nessa might take on this role in post production)

Boom Operator- Open

Sound Mixer- Open (Looking for someone with their own audio recording device)

Lighting- Jeff Simons

Production Assistants (PA)- Open to 3 people

I didn't add make-up as I wasn't sure it would be necessary on a shoot this small. If the consensus is that we need it, I will add the role.

Locations

-We're still scouting. We have an interior location available but are looking at other options as well. There are a few ideas for the exterior shots, but we're currently looking into what permissions we can get.

Timeline

-The aim right now is to be ready to shoot on Jan 12th or 13th. Most of the pre-planning discussion will be online (cast, props, locations, etc), with an in-person planning for the shoot on Jan 6th to tie any loose ends (see Upcoming Meetups). Post production can be discussed later on, though tentatively I or maybe Nessa could handle the editing, sound, etc. I'd say the hope is to have a finished project by the end of Jan / start of Feb.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks guys,

JT