Central Jersey Indie Film Message Board › Strangers In The Night casting announcement and notes

Strangers In The Night casting announcement and notes

Dave
user 79205372
East Brunswick, NJ
Post #: 4
Hi all,

I am extremely pleased to announce that our female lead has been cast! Her name is Jensen Bucher, and she is a NJ based actress with almost a dozen indy feature credits to her name. Her latest film in which she was the female lead, "Miss December" is currently on DVD and VOD and being promoted by Kevin Smith. Here is a link to her recent CBS Philly interview: http://philadelphia.c...­

Eric Barkely from our group has been cast as the Bartender, and I am in the process of looking at possible male leads to play opposite Jensen. I would encourage those in the group who aren't cast in a lead role to join us at the bar location (once we establish one) as extras, as we will certainly need them.

In crew news:

Associate Producer/AD: Nidhi Kathuria
Line Producer: Chris Becker
P.A. : George Lacey

I will be filling some of the other positions from the ranks and file shortly. We are making the plan to film on one (possibly 2) weekends in April.

This project will be a bit more ambitious then previous ones, and I hope you all join Nidhi, Tom and myself by becoming involved in what will be a fun and professional shoot!

If you need to contact me by email, the address is: workingclassfilms13@gmail.com

Thanks to all of you, and Godspeed!

Dave
Dave
user 79205372
East Brunswick, NJ
Post #: 5
I realize this is still early on, but it will become incredibly important to secure a bar location and either a motel room or someone's bedroom and bathroom that could be cheated to look like it might be in a motel room.

If anyone knows anyone who has access to either and they will allow us to use the spaces with no interruptions ( like the bar that said we would have to work around their business patrons at 12 noon) please get back to me ASAP. Have to do this on the cheap too.

I need to scout the locations once confirmed with DP and essential crew members before I can create an accurate shot list.

I'm willing to take the lead on a lot of things, but I need assistance finding these locations.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave
user 79205372
East Brunswick, NJ
Post #: 6
Things are moving right along. Secured location that will act as motel/hotel bedroom and bathroom and on the verge of securing bar location. Need to get the insurance certificate for the bar. So now I need to figure out how to raise at least $500. Anyone have any friends who want to contribute to the insurance kitty and earn a credit in the final film credits?

Let me know.