addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Jersey Indie Film Message Board › Central Jersey Indie Film Update

Central Jersey Indie Film Update

JT
user 31186192
Group Organizer
Metuchen, NJ
Sorry everyone for the lack of updates. I've been quite busy as of late. However I wanted to shoot off an email on a few things, especially with the meeting this upcoming Saturday.

Faceless- Still in the post production stages. With my duties to AnimeNEXT and starting a new job, I've honestly haven't gotten too far into it yet. However I've just rebuilt my editing machine this week, and will try to start banging a little more out as I have time. Really excited to see how this looks when it's done. :D

Strangers in the Night- We have our actor and actress, and both of them are quite impressive. Right now we're working on a few behind-the-scene stuff, but we're looking pretty good at the moment.

Group Productions- I'm currently rethinking the way we approach group productions. I've noticed quite a few flaws with the way we're doing them now, and want a small discussion on this at the next meeting. Anyone unable to attend, I will be posting the talk in an email afterwards.

I Heard There Was Punch and Pie- I will be bringing Pizza and Drinks to this Saturday's meeting. In reality, this Saturday's meeting will be a production meeting for those involved in Strangers, and a way of making connections and collab on new ideas with everyone there.

That's it for now. Hope to see you guys at the next meeting. :)

-JT