Central Jersey Indie Film Message Board › Still Alive! Just a little busy...

Still Alive! Just a little busy...

JT
user 31186192
Group Organizer
Metuchen, NJ
Sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy helping build this years AnimeNEXT in Somerset, NJ (anyone with an interest in anime, you can learn more about the event here... www.animenext.org).

We're still alive and well as a group, even with or recent setback. I figure though with a good portion of our members busy (myself included), I wouldn't force a meetup this month and instead give people some time to work on other things till our next meetup in June.

In the meantime, there is an event everyone here might be interested in June called the Rahway Film Festival. I'm not associated with it, but looking through their site it seems like it might be a good place to do networking with other filmmakers and maybe get a little inspiration from some original films. I'm going to place it up as an upcoming event for anyone interested in catching up with other members. To find out more, check out the site here... http://www.rahwayfilmfest.com/­. Note that you have to pay $15 to get into this event.

Also looking for more ideas for trips and projects. If you have any suggestions, feel free to email them to me at thejtshow@gmail.com.

And on a quick update on Faceless, I apologize on the delay in post. Vitaly just informed me that the fight scene has been completed, and once I have more free time I will work on completing the rest of the film.

That's it for now. Thanks guys for sticking in there, and hope to see everyone again soon. :)

-JT
Jon M.
user 94487282
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
AnimeNEXT is a good fun time for those interested in Anime, I've been a panelist there a couple times when it was located up by the Meadowlands and had an awesome time! Best of luck with your setup/buidling JT, and if you happen to run into Scott Melzer tell em I said hi! (I worked with him on 3 fan parodies).