Central Jersey Indie Film Message Board › Seeking 1st Assistant Director, 1st AC, Costumer Designer, and a Script Supe

Seeking 1st Assistant Director, 1st AC, Costumer Designer, and a Script Supervisor For August 2,3, and 4

Joseph A E.
JosephEULO
Roselle, NJ
Post #: 1
Hello, I'm Joseph Eulo, The founder of The Garden State Indie Film Collective, and producer for a comedic short called Sexercise. Sexercise is 8 minute comedy about an out-of-shape, portly, and desperate-to-get-laid New Yorker, who hits up the latest urban fitness craze that not only promises him weight loss but also a chance to satisfy his sexual appetite.

I am seeking a 1st Assistant Director, 1st AC, Costumer Designer, and a Script Supervisor for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday August 2, 3, and 4th in New York City. its a NO PAY, copy, credit only gig. To find out more and to read the script visit http://sexercise2013....­ , If you or anyone you know is interested, send me an email at Joe@firstframefilms.net