addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Jersey Indie Film Message Board › The Ultimate Filmmaker Challenge :)

The Ultimate Filmmaker Challenge :)

Zina S.
user 96945462
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 3
Hello everyone! I would like to share a great opportunity for those who would like to partake. I'm a Producer Partner with The Ultimate Filmmaker. We are running a Filmmaker Challenge that commences on April 3rd.

If you are an Actor, Director, Writer, Producer, etc. who wants to share YOUR message and express yourself. Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to showcase your creativity and talent and have great industry exposure. :)

What is the Ultimate Filmmaker Challenge?
We challenge filmmakers, talent and crew to create a short film within 7 Days in an exciting and fast paced environment with limited rules for an awesome experience! High profile industry changes will decide the winning film. A cash prize and various prizes are awarded to the winning team!

Make your short film in 7 Days, win $1000 cash prize, sponsor giveaways and be seen by an industry panel of judges, including:

Mark A. Shelton - Academy Award Winning Visual Effects Creator (Terminator-2, Xmen-2, Batman Returns).
Matt Herron - Executive Producer At Viacom, Producer/Director with numerous credits.
Dana Dane - Hip Hop legend, producer and actor.

Register Here ---->­

The investment is $100 per team. The original investment is $150. To receive $50 off of registration use code TUF.

To learn more about the Ultimate Filmmaker, here's the website: http://theultimatefil...­

For Frequently Asked Questions, click here: http://theultimatefil...­

Let me know if I can answer any questions. :)

P.S. Feel free to share with your communities. ;)