addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY Filmmakers and Actors Who Just Want To Make Stuff Message Board › Preparing to shoot film short

Preparing to shoot film short

Raphae De X.
user 10954156
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 7
Hey! I'm looking to shoot this short the week of August 20th/last week of August and I'm looking for someone with a 5D/7D HD, lens for good extreme close-ups/zooming in and out, and a good sound hook-up (H4n) for the canon.

Please let me know about any good avenues as I am already prepared with actors, script and everything and just need to get this moving as soon as possible. Would be great if we can meet in the next couple of weeks to discuss various aspects of the project, etc…so please if you are or know who I need to get into contact with spread the word!!!!