addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY Filmmakers and Actors Who Just Want To Make Stuff Message Board › I'm looking to produce a couple of shorts or demo reels

I'm looking to produce a couple of shorts or demo reels

Suave
user 3467200
South Ozone Park, NY
Post #: 29

I'm building improve my experience and portfolio of work. So I'm looking to work with folks to shoot a short, commercial, demo reel or even a music video. I'd like to keep the actual shoots down to weekends(preferred) or evening shoots(once a week).

I have some equipment, but having folks come to the table with additional equipment would be great.

I'm only interested in projects/locations around manhattan, brooklyn or queens.