Beyond the Multiplex: Hartford's Indie and Foreign Film fans Message Board › "Cinema Classics" ticketing issue

"Cinema Classics" ticketing issue

Margo L.
mlhobbies
Newington, CT
Post #: 24
I am posting this to the message board instead of just sending an email so that it will be here for future reference. Today when I went to Cinema City, I was told that they were not showing "Breakfast at Tiffany's." I insisted that they were, and the ticket seller called someone to ask, and when that person confirmed that the movie would be shown, she called a manager over to help as apparently it was not in the payment system. Several of us had to wait until the manager could re-code the system and we did get in before the movie started.

The ticket seller said that she had turned someone away just before I arrived, sorry that you missed the film! The electronic signs all said "Spaceballs" which was this weekend's Insomniac Theater option and I would bet that with the holiday today, they had not updated their systems for this morning's shows. If it happens again that you are told that the movie is not showing, and they don't tell you "we are showing a different movie this weekend," please insist that they check.

You can also check online at http://bowtiecinemas....­